1. Preheat your oven to 400°F
2. Peel and discard the papery outer layers and the skin of individual cloves of garlic.
3. Place the garlic cloves on a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Drizzle one tea spoon of olive oil and using your fingers to rub the olive oil over all garlic cloves. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 400°F for 25-30minutes, or until the cloves feel soft when pressed.
5. Allow the garlic to cool. Transfer to an air tight container.
July 16, 2021
May 11, 2021
May 4, 2021
April 26, 2021
You May Also Like
- Garlic Naan October 13, 2020 Naan is the most popular Indian flatbread in United States. My family could never eat it in the restaurant as they put egg in theirs and there is no version of gluten free…