Slow Cooker Quinoa Vegetable Soup
I love making this soup because I can put everything in the slow cooker and walk away to run some errands and come back home to a warm, delicious smell of soup!! This recipe tastes good all year round, but I especially like making it in the fall and winter.
This truly is the most straightforward soup once you have the ingredients ready. If the vegetables seem too many, you can take one or two out, but I like getting all vegetables in one meal.
1 cup quinoa
5 cups vegetable broth
5 cups of water
1 cup onion chopped
1 cup frozen corn
1 cup chopped tomato chopped
1 medium zucchini chopped
1 cup celery chopped
1 cup of frozen spinach
2 tea spoon curry powder
2 medium garlic chopped finely
2 teaspoon salt (maybe more or less depending on the broth you use)
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Put all the ingredients in the crockpot.
2. Pressure cooks it on high for 7-8 minutes and leave it on warm till you are ready to eat.
3. Garnish with fresh cilantro and your choice of hot sauce, and enjoy!
September 30, 2021
September 29, 2021
September 2, 2021
July 16, 2021
You May Also Like
- Mung Dal - Yellow Split Bean Soup in an Instant Pot April 17, 2018 I love Dal , Indian lentil soup . I often experiment with different flavors to keep it fresh an interesting in the Kitchen .The basic Mung dal is often eaten…
- Lentil Vegetable Pie January 18, 2018 Lentils provide the body with complete vegetable protein. I love this dish because it is nutritious and satisfying, and I like to serve it with cilantro chutney and little vegan…
- Mung Dal and Pea Protein Vegetable Burger August 11, 2020 Protein burger