Brownie - Gluten free and Vegan
I couldn’t seem to find a recipe for brownies that I could make and be completely satisfied with and too add to that challenge my husband gave up wheat and the recipe challenge become even harder.
Anytime I made homemade brownies, they were either too gooey ,too hard or too fudgy just not what I had in mind This recipe after few trials and errors is exactly what I crave in a brownie and its a crowd pleaser.
Pure. Chocolate. Heaven. This brownie recipe guarantees that you will never go back to a boxed brownie mix, let alone try yet another brownie recipe.The bad news? Eating the entire tray of fudge brownies in one sitting.
These brownies were not too fudgy, moist, and chocolaty, with crispy edges and crackly tops It calls for basic pantry ingredients for a gluten free recipe and it’s hardly more difficult than using a mix.
As for the brownies, they’re true perfection – glossy, fudgy, and filled with rich chocolate flavor. Trust me, you’re are going to have a hard time keeping them around .
1-1/5 cup 1-1 gluten free baking flour
1teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
4 table spoon flaxseed meal
1 tea spoon xanthan gum ( don't use if using regular flour)
1cup vegan butter
2/3 cup sugar
8 tablespoons plant based milk ( I used oat milk )
2 cups vegan semi-sweet chocolate chip+ keep 2 cups extra to mix later and add on top (optional )
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, flaxseed meal, xanthium gum and salt; set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and oat milk
3. Bring just to a boil, then remove from heat.
4. Add 2 cup chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
5. Stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth.
6. Transfer to a large bowl..
7. Gradually blend in flour mixture.
8. Stir in remaining chocolate chips ,keeping some for the top (OPTIONAL )
9. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and grease the other sides of the pan and then pour in your gluten free brownie batter mixture and spread it out evenly.
10.Bake 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in center comes out with only a few wet crumbs (not totally clean, or they’ll be overcooked!).
11. Cool completely.
12. Cut into 2 1/4-inch squares .Enjoy!!!
May 11, 2021
May 4, 2021
April 26, 2021
April 22, 2021
You May Also Like
- Walnut Dates Brownie May 16, 2018 This is my go to recipe when I have to take a dessert to a friends place in a jiffy . These bite-sized sweets come together in mere minutes and…
- Coconut Ladoo Vegan and Gluten free August 14, 2020 Easy simple and deliciously simple coconut ladoos !!
- Vegan and Gluten free Blueberry Lemon Muffins September 10, 2020 These muffins are moist & rich ,healthier than most blueberry muffins absolutely delicious evident by the fact that none are left for the next day .Easy to make with simple…